SIERRA VERDE RANCH POA MAINTAINS 2 WATER WELLS FOR THE PRIVATE, DOMESTIC WATER USE OF SVRPOA OWNERS IN GOOD STANDING WITH THE POA
- Water from these wells are for domestic purposes only, not for: gardening, landscaping, hobby farming/ranching, etc
- Water from these wells cannot be pumped and then transported off of SVR ranch.
- Water from these wells cannot be sold to anyone, anywhere, ever.
- Access codes, combos &/or keys are not to be given to anyone, anywhere, ever
- Not following the Rules and Regulations, willful neglect, abuse or misuse of any SVRPOA well can result in immediate and possibly indefinite suspension of well use privilideges.
- All SVR owners are the eyes and ears of proper use of the POA wells. If anyone sees or knows of anyone violating the use of these wells, please contact the SVRPOA board and/or VP of wells to report these violations.
- It is very expensive to maintain these wells and very few people actually use them, however the burden of cost is shared equally by all owners. If we are to continue to provide this service, we must all be diligent in protecting the wells. Keeping costs minimal is a benefit for the entire POA.
- If you discover the well is not operating properly please report this as soon as possible so that the well committee can take care of it immediately. We do not inspect the wells daily and rely on users to keep us informed of any issues.
HOW TO ACCESS THE WELLS
2) The VP of wells will contact you and will require the following
a) Proof of ownership of an appropriate sized generator: 7,500 continuous watts (not surge) or larger, with the plug configuration going into your generator a NEMA L14-30 (male)
b) Proof of ownership of a water hauling system: trailer or truck, water container
c) You will be required to read, understand, sign and return to VP of wells the following 2 documents:
d) VP of wells will confirm with the Management company that you are in good standing with the POA. Dues paid, etc.
3) Once the above is completed, received and verified, the VP of wells or appointee will provide the access code, combo &/or keys to the wells.
This process can actually be fairly quick and many times all on line. However, please understand that sometimes it may take several days to complete all the requirements, etc.. We will do all we can to accommodate your request timely. We appreciate your assistance and understanding.
NOTE: SVRPOA does not control when tests are done, nor when results are posted on the AZDEQ website by the processing labs.
Results are not posted at the wells.